BUILT TO ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS.
For those who are ready to take the next step in their business, reach for the next rung, expand their capabilities and open up new possibilities, introducing the International® CV™ Series. It's the only class 4/5 truck designed, distributed and supported by a manufacturer that specializes in commercial trucks. This means the largest commercial dealer network with more dedicated truck bays and diesel technicians than anyone else. It's designed for upfitting with a straight frame and a wide range of wheelbase options plus a DriverFirst™-inspired interior with exceptional visibility, excellent maneuverability plus ride-and-handling that's second to none. The CV Series - ready when you are.
The CV™ Series is powered by one of the most rugged, trusted and thoroughly-tested engine/ transmission combinations in the industry. During the CV Series validation process, this powertrain proved itself over and over - from the brutal cold of Alaska to the punishing heat of Arizona and the extreme altitude of the Colorado Rockies. Over one million examples of this legendary duo are currently on the road making deliveries, hauling gear and getting the job done.
1. INTERNATIONAL® 6.6 ENGINE
With 700 ft-lb of torque on tap, the CV Series has the muscle to pull, haul and carry the heaviest of loads.
- 350 HP, 700 ft-lb of torque
- Optional engine-mounted air compressor
- Diesel exhaust brake
- Remote Start with Keyfob - included anti-theft deterrent system
- Optional 120v/ 800-watt block heater
2. 6-SPEED ALLISON TRANSMISSION
As the largest manufacturer of medium and heavy-duty fully automatic transmissions, Allison has a long and proven history in commercial trucks. It's a transmission you can trust to help you take care of business.
- Legendary reliability and strength
- Available PTO (Power Take Off) capability to run auxiliary equipment
- 1000/ 2000 series
- Available vocation codes include: Highway Series (HS), Rugged Duty Series (RDS), Emergency Vehicle Series (EVS), Motorhome Series (MH)
3. CONFIDENT 4X4 CAPABILITY
For demanding applications that require access to challenging job sites.
- Meritor gear-driven transfer case - more durable than chain-driven.
- Heavy-duty front axle