Business Development-Sales Trainee- Madison
Department: Truck Leasing & Rental
1. Daily phone calls made to lease/ rental prospects and recorded in CRM system
2. Outside in-person prospecting several days a week
3. Identify needs/pain points of customers and offer solutions.
4. Special focus on creating “ready to rent” customers who are both credit approved and have provided insurance certificates
5. Identify and qualify leads for full-service lease opportunities to be turned over to sales department
6. Increase brand awareness and provide positive representation of Badgerland Idealease.
Skills, Training and Education Requirements & Preferences:
• Obtain CDL for purposes of transporting rentals to other locations and customers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Disciplined with strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
• Willingness and ability to make successful sales calls
• Willingness to learn about trucks and the transportation industry