Service Foreman- Rockford
Lead, instruct and assist employees in performing assigned repair work, supervise work in process, and perform any phase of the work required.
• Complete ‘walk-around’ at shift change to determine current status of jobs in shop
• Perform a minimum of 50-60% of shift time at ‘chargeable duties’ – work billable hours
• Assign maintenance work and track progress
• Oversee lower level techs; coaching, mentoring, etc.
• Answer incoming calls
• Provide point-of-contact for walk-in customers
• Open/Edit repair orders (ROs) as needed
• Contact customer with updates, request purchase orders, notify when complete, etc.
• Customer satisfaction
Skills, Knowledge and/or Experience Required:
• Journeyman experience
• Knowledge of customer maintenance needs
• People skills – Customer and Employee relations
• Ability to lead effectively
• Customer focused
• Organizational abilities
• Basic skill level with ADP system
• Administrative skills
High school diploma or equivalent
Special /Unique Requirements:
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER