MANAGING THROUGH COVID-19
KEEPING YOU UP AND RUNNING
- All Lakeside locations are open for business and we’re ready to help.
- Location hours are updated in real-time. CHECK HERE
- Parts and Service is open on Saturday in Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, West Bend, Rockford, and Janesville.
- Mobile Maintenance is available in Racine, Rockford, Janesville and Sheboygan
WAYS TO SUPPORT Your SOCIAL DISTANCING EFFORTS
- International 360 is a new web-based truck service system offered by International that allows customers to easily interact with Lakeside
- Service is available on all truck makes and models
- Ideal for fleets running more than 10 trucks
- Interactive service features allow customers to:
- Initiate vehicle service requests and schedule an appointment
- Review and approve service work estimate
- View complete service history
- Communicate instantly with service team
- Visibility to truck repair progress while in the shop – in real time
- Be automatically notified of job completion
- Complimentary access to service through October 2020
RepairLinksm is a FREE parts online ordering system that allows customers to browse and source parts 24 hours a day.
- The web-based system can be used on a pc, tablet or mobile device.
- The system allows customers to:
- Search and purchase aftermarket parts
- VIN-Based Search
- View part illustrations and technical diagrams
- Get real-time online order updates
- Use on your tablet, mobile or multi-browser
Click HERE to set up an account and register
SUPPORTING YOUR BUSINESS. RESPECTING YOUR DISTANCE.
With the safety and welfare of our employees and customers in mind there are a number of things Lakeside is doing to help ensure everyone remains healthy while carrying on with business.
To reduce the risk of illness we are offering a number of distance services for our customers including:
FREE PARTS DELIVERY
- Whether ordering parts online or over the phone, Lakeside offers free daily delivery across southern Wisconsin and north central Illinois.
- To get on the delivery schedule contact your local Lakeside dealership.
CUSTOMER PARTS DELIVERY TO DESIGNATED PARTS DROP
- Lakeside will deliver parts to a customers designated drop area
- Customers should contact their Lakeside parts representative to request this service and provide the drop off location
CURBSIDE OR INSIDE PARTS PICK-UP AT THE DEALERSHIP
- All 8 dealerships are open and are ready to provide you with your parts. Order ahead of time and let our parts department know when you arrive, we’ll run the parts out to your vehicle.
- If you have a need to enter the dealership, please know our sales counters are equipped with plexiglass barriers between employees and customers.
VIRTUAL TRIAGE – SAVE A TRIP. SAVE TIME. GIVE A CALL.
- In an effort to avoid person-to-person visits, or the need to enter the dealership, the Lakeside Parts and Service teams are prepared to assist customers over the phone or by email. Customers can provide vehicle VIN and details on the issue prior to coming to the dealership
- If parts are needed, these can be sourced and purchased prior to arrival. Upon arrival to the dealership, the customer can have the parts delivered to the pick-up vehicle.
- If service is needed, a Service Advisor can prepare a repair order and schedule an appointment for vehicle drop off. Customers can drop off their vehicle and upon arrival notify Service the vehicle is at the dealership.
CUSTOMER SERVICE PICK-UP AND DELIVERY SERVICES
- Depending on the type of service needed Lakeside will pick up your vehicle, service it and return it to you. Simple. Safe.
- Call any of our 8 Service locations to inquire and to schedule a date and time that works for you.
MOBILE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
- Mobile Maintenance services are offered in the Racine, Sheboygan, Janesville and Rockford dealership areas.
- Onsite maintenance services include:
- Preventive Maintenance
- Predictable Maintenance
- DOT Inspections
PREVENTIVE MEASURES. PROTECTING EVERYONE WHILE SERVING YOU.
And while our dealerships remain open to support those delivering products and services across North America, we are taking additional steps to protect all those who enter our dealerships.
In alignment with guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), federal and local government guidelines, Lakeside is taking every precaution to sanitize and prevent the spread of germs at all locations. We have taken the following measures including:
- Hand-sanitizing dispensers are available throughout our dealerships for employees and customers to clean their hands
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting practices in high-volume areas including counters, customer lounges, door handles, and more
- Installing customer service plexiglass safety barriers on counters to add a layer of protection when employees and customers interact face to face.
- Educating employees on the symptoms of COVID-19 virus and encouraging them to recognize the signs of infection with themselves and their family members.
- Lakeside employees have been instructed to remain home and consult their healthcare provider if they feel ill.
- Implementing an enhanced 8-point vehicle sanitizing process for all service customer vehicles. This includes all Badgerland Idealease lease and rental vehicles.
8-POINT VEHICLE SANITIZING PROCESS ON ALL SERVICE CUSTOMER VEHICLES
Customer vehicles are thoroughly sanitized before and after servicing in a Lakeside dealership. The 8-major touchpoints include:
- Key and Key fob
- Door handles
- Grab handles
- Hood latches
- Steering wheel
- Inside grab handle
- Seat belt connections
- Gear shift knob/stalk
These protective measures have been implemented to protect everyone.
BETTER TOGETHER…UNITED WE DELIVER
There is no question this is a time of uncertainty. While we don’t know exactly what the future may hold, we do feel confident that by working together and supporting each other we’ll emerge from this stronger than before. Our team is here for you and will remain open to support you.
Thank you for all that you and your drivers do to keep North America rolling.