Department: Badgerland Idealease
Are you looking for a challenging position where you can utilize your skills
while working alongside a positive and supportive team of people?
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Paid training program
- Flexible work schedule
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Generous PTO package including holidays
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly billing of rental units.
- Daily completion of Parts Import for Service Department.
- Obtain national account purchase orders.
- Weekly billing of fuel and miscellaneous customer charges.
- Process account payables invoices.
- Complete Off Lease unit paperwork and checklists.
- Reconcile lease and rental fleet to corporate portal system.
- Assist with off-lease/off-rental processes.
- Assist in processing invoices from the Idealnet and Fleet Charge statements.
- Complete customer rebills from Idealnet and Fleet Charge statements.
- Process and track trip reports and fuel receipts.
- Maintain back up files to include email and faxed mileage and fuel receipt requests.
- General filing of billing and service work orders.
- Special projects as assigned by Business Manager and General Manager.
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Disciplined with strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Working knowledge of CDK software for dealerships preferred.
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER