Fleet Technician Lead
Maintain Badgerland Idealease Fleet
- Build and maintain customer satisfaction by:
- Communicating progress of repairs.
- Communicating if additional work or extra time is required
- Provide guidance and mentoring to Idealease Technicians
- Open, process, and track repair orders in IBS
- Manage parts, lube, and tire inventory
- Track & schedule preventative maintenance to reduce breakdowns
- Accurate completion of repair orders
- Oversee all rentals, lease and CM service work both internally and externally
- Special projects as assigned by Service Manager Badgerland Idealease
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma or equivalent and journeyman technical training. A valid CDL Driver’s license or ability to obtain one is required. Must be able to lift 75lbs and carry a distance of 5 feet.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
- Must be personable as this position requires interaction with customers
- Ability to change tasks from one minute to the next as directed
- Must have at least minimum computer skills to navigate our business system
- Desire to learn an advance himself through training internally and online training.
- Candidate is willing to go above and beyond when unsatisfied with the given information
- Ensuring that the highest value of service is delivered to satisfy customer requests to encourage customer loyalty
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER