Parts and Service Sales Representative-Trainee
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Generous PTO package including holidays
- Establish and develop relationships through personal interaction with customers
- Shadow and support experienced Lakeside Sales Representative
- Attend and participate in monthly Sales meetings to review performance, opportunities, challenges, programs, etc.
- Complete scheduled Sales Representative Training – sales skills, product knowledge, computer systems.
- Develop key vendor relationships. Maximize utilization of supplier programs and resources.
- Special projects as assigned by Parts Sales Manager or General Manager
Skills, Knowledge and/ or Experience Required:
- Customer focused
- Outgoing personality
- Time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Minimum High School graduate. Prefer College or Tech School graduate or equivalent experience in Medium/Heavy Duty truck industry.
Note: Other duties as assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER