Parts Associate Trainee
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Generous PTO package including holidays
What A Successful Parts Associate Trainee Resembles
- Deliver parts and equipment to customers, other stores and vendors as needed.
- Pick up parts and equipment from customers, other stores and vendors as needed.
- Coordinate with Parts Manager, salesmen and parts counter people prior to leaving store.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork at time of delivery and obtain appropriate signatures as required.
- Receive, check in and put away inbound orders. Receipt the orders in CDK business system. Assign BIN locations to all incoming parts including Service special order parts.
- Maintain neat and orderly Service special order bin’s and notify service when special order parts have arrived.
- Insure company truck is maintained, including appearance, maintenance, and safety inspections.
- Pulling part orders. Help on dispatching delivery drivers and delivering parts to the Service Department and Idealease.
- Picking, packing, labeling and shipping outbound freight.
- Sort, pack, and ship cores, using the required documentation. Assist in shipping warranty return parts and providing proper documents to the warranty department.
- Complete training courses for Navistar International Parts counter person and CDK business system.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers, vendors and others
- Good math skills
- Customer focused
- Professional personal appearance
- Good organization skills
Note: Other duties as assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER