Parts Delivery Driver
Location: Milwaukee and Janesville
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Generous PTO package including holidays
What A Successful Parts Delivery Person Looks Like
- Delivers parts and equipment to customers, other stores and vendors as needed.
- Complete all appropriate paperwork at time of delivery and obtain appropriate signatures as required.
- Unload truck each night, turn in all paperwork.
- Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Insure company truck is maintained in an appropriate manner, including appearance, maintenance checks and safety inspections done as required.
- Lift and transport parts weighing up to 50 pounds, several times a day.
- Insure good customer service and maintain a professional company image.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good Judgment
- Customer focused
- Professional personal appearance
- Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers, vendors and other contacts
- Knowledge of truck repair and maintenance
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Will drive company provided vehicles 6-8 hours per day.
Note: Other duties as assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER