Parts Delivery Driver
Location(s): Milwaukee & Racine
Lakeside International Trucks is currently looking for energetic and reliable candidates to perform the role of Parts Delivery Driver. The job consists of delivering parts to customers and completing appropriate paperwork including obtaining signatures as required. Candidates with experience in truck repair and maintenance, warehouse shipping, fulfillment, order picking, order pulling and packaging preferred.
About Us: Locally owned and founded by Bill Reilley, Sr. in 1984, Lakeside Trucking has grown to over $100 million sales a year and employs over 200 technical experts and industry professionals in the states of Wisconsin and Illinois. For over 30 years, Lakeside has been committed to offering customers quality products, superior service and responsiveness unequaled by any truck dealership in the region.
What We Offer
• Competitive starting salary
• Comprehensive benefits plan
• Generous PTO package including holidays
• A great work environment
What A Successful Parts Delivery Person Looks Like
• Delivers parts and equipment to customers, other stores and vendors as needed.
• Complete all appropriate paperwork at time of delivery and obtain appropriate signatures as required.
• Unload truck each night, turn in all paperwork.
• Help maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
• Insure company truck is maintained in an appropriate manner, including appearance, maintenance checks and safety inspections done as required.
• Lift and transport parts weighing up to 50 pounds, several times a day.
• Insure good customer service and maintain a professional company image.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Good Judgment
• Customer focused
• Professional personal appearance
• Ability to communicate well orally and in writing with customers, vendors and other contacts
• Knowledge of truck repair and maintenance
• Valid driver’s license with good driving record
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Will drive company provided vehicles 6-8 hours per day.
Note: Other Duties as Assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER