Rental Account Manager
Department: Lease & Rental
Come Join our Team! Badgerland Idealease is hiring!
At Badgerland Idealease we pride ourselves on serving customers with the best talent in the industry. From product expertise to providing exceptional customer service to transportation businesses across southern Wisconsin and Northcentral Illinois. We are looking for a sales professional looking to grow into a management position over the next 3 years. Come join our team – grow with us.
Each year we are continuing to grow and we're succeeding because we have a great team, a strong business model, a healthy and rewarding company culture, and we are intensely focused on quality.
If you’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills, if you’re excited about innovative technologies and committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience. If you want to be a part of our growing family, please apply!
Locally owned and founded by Bill Reilley, Sr. in 1984, Lakeside International Trucks has grown to over $100 million in annual sales and employs over 200 technical experts and industry professionals in the states of Wisconsin and Illinois. Badgerland Idealease is a division of Lakeside and provides truck lease and rental services. Today, Badgerland Idealease owns and operates over 500 trucks. For nearly 35 years, Lakeside has been committed to offering customers quality products, superior service and responsiveness unequaled by any truck dealership in the region.
What We Offer
• Competitive starting salary
• Paid Training Program
• Flexible work schedule
• Comprehensive benefits plan
• Generous PTO package including holidays
• Develop new rental accounts with truck operating businesses
• Conduct customer sales calls daily – both in-person and telephone
• Market, support and coordinate rental sales across all dealership locations
• Grow incremental rental sales of current truck lease and rental customers
• Develop a solid understanding of the commercial truck rental market, rates and equipment needs
• Coordinate sales efforts with management and multiple sales teams to meet rental business gross margin
• A relationship person with a high regard for serving customers
• Aptitude for sales and comfortable with cold calling
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and strive to achieve company goals
• Knowledgeable of medium and heavy-duty truck product is a plus
• Works well within a team environment
Educational & Physical Requirements:
• College degree – emphasis in business desired
• CDL license (or the ability to obtain one)
Note: Other Duties as Assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations