Department: Lease & Rental
Responsible for assisting the Rental Manager in overseeing day-to-day rental sales activities and operations.
- Daily phone calls made to rental truck prospects and recorded in the enterprise-wide CRM system
- Facilitate the process for developing rental contracts, certificates of insurance and customer credit approvals
- Provide exemplary customer service and support by demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and satisfying customer needs with urgency
- Perform rental vehicle inbound and outbound inspections with customers
- Provide accurate and timely billing data of all rental customers
- Collect, audit and process rental trip records
- Ensure 100% insurance compliance for all rented units
- Ensure all paperwork has been received and is following company, state, and federal requirements
- Generate month-end reports for rental department, including missing mileage report and missing trip report
- Check-In/Check-out of rental trucks, assist with freshening trucks up as needed.
- Special projects as assigned by Rental Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Willingness and ability to make successful sales calls
- The ability to successfully negotiate and yield optimum result
CDL certification for purposes of transporting rentals to other location is required.
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER