Fleet Service Supervisor - Milwaukee
1. Serve as primary daytime contact for customers regarding maintenance; schedule maintenance, manage breakdowns and answer questions as needed.
2. Assign jobs to technicians according to their skill set and supervise job progress.
3. Track and communicate unit PM status to all locations and mobile maintenance units.
4. Schedule work for the Milwaukee shop and assist other locations as needed.
5. Close customer charge and internal RO’s for Milwaukee, issue PO’s for external and internal parts and repairs.
6. Serve as primary contact for new unit in-services through coordination with body shop / retail service department.
7. Coordinate outside repairs with various vendors and handle billing (with guidance from service manager)
8. Complete projects as assigned by Service Manager and General Manager.
9. Mentor, coach and train less experienced technicians.
Skills, Knowledge and/ or Experience Required:
• Journeyman Experience
• Supervisory experience
• Customer service experience
• Highly Knowledgeable of medium and heavy duty truck product
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Organizational skills
• Minimum 5 years Medium & Heavy Duty Truck Maintenance experience
Special/ Unique Requirements:
• Honesty and integrity
• CDL license
• Excellent communication skills, including an awareness of others and an effective listening ability
• Customer appreciation, a desire to satisfy customers and the ability to instill confidence with our customers.
• An ability to lead technicians with helpfulness and interaction in an outgoing, approachable manner
• A commitment to customer satisfaction by addressing potential issues proactively
Note: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER