Parts Sales Representative
What We Offer
- Competitive starting salary
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Great Work Environment
- Generous PTO package including holidays
What A Successful Parts Sales Representative Resembles
- Achieve sales objectives to assigned accounts
- Establish and develop relationships through personal interaction with customers
- Identify target accounts and action plans to increase sales
- Complete and update Account Profiles on assigned accounts
- Contact new credit account customers within 15 days
- Address pricing, product, or customer service issues with customers
- Sales Representative Training – sales skills, product knowledge, computer systems. Plus, International mandatory and volunteer training.
- Develop, manage, and track customer incentive programs.
- Manage parts customer contact database (CRM).
- Develop key vendor relationships. Maximize utilization of supplier programs and resources.
- Proactively monitor, suggest inventory additions and/or modifications to support assigned accounts.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
A high school diploma minimum. A minimum of (3) years medium and heavy-duty truck parts/service experience. A college graduate or equivalent experience in the Medium/Heavy Duty truck industry is preferred.
- Organizational abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer skills
Note: Other duties as assigned as this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and expectations
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER