Assist Service Manager and prepare, record and reconcile warranty claims for the Milwaukee location, book credits and manage past due claims.
- Process warranty service tickets daily, review for accuracy prior to closing of repair orders.
- Achieve 4% or under for over 60-day warranty receivables.
- Meet with service personnel weekly to discuss issues and appeals ongoing.
- Process warranty credit memos within one week of receipt.
- Achieve and maintain a good working relationship with technicians and service advisors.
- Process all appeals with International within one week of receipt of credit memo.
- Communicate any changes in policy or procedures to parts and service staff, verbally, e-mail, photo-copies and keep record of when this was done.
- Ensure scrap or return of warranty parts as directed not to fall below 100%.
- Customer satisfaction in relation to customer credits and policy.
- Perform daily shop walk through at least twice a day.
- Fail to Paid claims as stated on ISIS warranty performance page not to fall below national average to achieve Diamond Standards.
- Perform selected end of month reporting to include service center of time reports and others as assigned.
- Achieve warranty gross margin of 71% or greater for Milwaukee.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Good math skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and keyboarding skills
- Customer focused
- Organizational skills
Personal Qualities and Critical Competencies
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous exposure to vehicle or machine repair terminology helpful.
- Some accounting/bookkeeping skills helpful.
LAKESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER