Rental Sales Trainee- Madison
Department: Truck Leasing & Rental
- Daily phone calls made to rental truck prospects and recorded in enterprise-wide CRM system
- Facilitate the process for developing rental contracts, certificates of insurance and customer credit approvals
- Provide exemplary customer service and support by demonstrating the highest level of professionalism and satisfying customer needs with urgency
- Perform rental vehicle inbound and outbound inspections with customers
- Provide accurate and timely billing data of all rental customers
- Collect, audit and process rental trip records
- Maintain inventory of multi-million-dollar truck fleet including vehicle location and condition
- Ensure 100% insurance compliance for all rented units
- Ensure all paperwork has been received and is in compliance with company, state and federal requirements
- Generate month-end reports for rental department, including missing mileage report and missing trip report
- Special projects as assigned by Rental Manager
Skills, Training and Education Requirements & Preferences:
- Obtain CDL for purposes of transporting rentals to other location
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Disciplined with strong organizational, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Willingness and ability to make successful sales calls
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.